- Welcome Home
- Bereavement Program
- The Light is On For You: The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered on Wednesday, March 15th, 22nd, 29th, April 5th and 12th at 7pm in the Church. Confessions will also be held on Saturdays at 3:30pm except for Saturday, April 15th. Fr. Andy will also hear confessions on Wednesday, April 5th and 12th at 9:30am in the Church.
- Soup and Bread Simple Supper - Every Friday during Lent at 6:30pm in Unity Hall. Final date is April14th. This event is sponsored by the Fellowship Committee along with Holy Family Ministries. There is no charge but donations are welcome.
- Stations of the Cross will take place after Soup and Bread at 7:30pm in the Church and Ecumenical Stations of the Cross will be held on April 14th. Joining us for Ecumenical Stations of the Cross will be Davidsonville United Methodist Church, All Hallows Episcopal Church, Union Memorial United Methodist Church and Mayo United Methodist Church.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, April 15th from 10am-11am. All elementary school students and their families are invited to join us for pictures with the Easter bunny, crafts, and, of course, the egg hunt! Any plastic egg or candy donations would be greatly appreciated. Look for the bins in the Narthex marked "Easter Egg Donations!" For more information contact Sandy at email@example.com.
- Day of Pampering, May 6th.