FAMILIES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
We wholeheartedly welcome you to the fullness of life in our parish; worship, sacraments, faith formation and social activities.
- Our buildings are totally accessible
- Service dogs are welcome
- Brochures with family resources are in the church lobby
- Interpreters will be available at the 9:15 AM Masses starting January 7th
- Large print cards are available at the welcome desk
- Braille cards are available at the welcome desk
Save the Date: Day of Pampering, April 21, 2018. Women who care for loved ones with disabilities. This is for you, who give so much to others, to enjoy a day for yourselves. There is no charge for the day it is our gift to you.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Mary Ann Sabo or Maureen Flannagan at firstname.lastname@example.org.