Small Faith-Sharing Groups
- Understand the Entire Bible Story. Starting Thursdays, September 12th, Holy Family brings to you the internationally known Bible Timeline study program by Jeff Cavins. The daytime 24-week course will be held on Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 AM, or study from home using online programs and a book by Jeff Cavins. Register online at www.holyfamilychurch.com or contact Christy Cosgrove for more information at email@example.com.
- Please note the upcoming Bible Study, “Panorama of the New Testament,” which starts on Monday, January 6th at 7pm in classrooms 12 & 13. For more info Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Womens Study: Enabling Women to know Christ through scripture Childcare will be offered for all morning classes. For current classes click here: www.holyfamilychurch.com/womens-ministry.html For more info contact Christy at email@example.com.
- Miracle Hour Prayer: Beginning on Thursday, January 9th we’ll have about two months where a group will be meeting from 7pm-8pm in the Chapel to have a rosary and prayer time associated with the book “Miracle Hour” that we gave out at the Christmas Masses. Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adult Bible Study The Wild Goose: Join us for our Young Adult (ages 18-39) Bible study this time specifically focusing on the Holy Spirit!...We start up again on Mon Jan 6 at 6:30pm. For info Gina at email@example.com.
- Young Adult Praise and Worship practice every 2nd & 4th Monday at 6:30pm in the Library. Please contact Alex if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome Back Program: We have a program for those who have been away from Church for a while called “Welcome Back.” It starts on Thurs, Jan 16 at 7:30pm. Come to the front of the main church that nite and we'll have someone there to get you to the gathering. We talk about whatever topics the participants are interested in. We also share the stories of other people who have come back to the Church through this program. For info Rick at email@example.com or Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holy Family Men’s Groups: Men's Groups meet three times each week: Every other week of the month: Tues 7:30pm / Classroom 14, Thurs 6:15am /chapel and Saturday, 7am/ classroom 10.Email for upcoming dates at HFMM24@Gmail.com. For current Mens group studies and info click here: www.holyfamilychurch.com/mens-ministry.html
- Marriage Encounter: If you have been on the marriage retreat called “Marriage Encounter” and there is a circle that meets once a month on Fridays for follow-up. Contact Tom and Eileen at email@example.com. For info about a “Marriage Encounter” retreat, go to www.wwme.org/.
- “Retrouvaille” is a retreat for marriages which need healing. They then meet monthly after the retreat. Contact Hank or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. Go to . www.helpourmarriage.org/
- Holy Family Book Club Ministry: Read a book and meet for lively discussion, friendship, and snacks in the parish library. For more information contact Betty at email@example.com. Click here for a list of books for the coming year.
- Secular Franciscans: The members of this group actually can become lay members of the Franciscan Order. They meet monthly and strive to follow Christ and to live simply and with the Gospel integrity of Sts. Francis and Clare. Holy Family Parish has had a Franciscan influence for many years because of a long history of Franciscan priests assisting here since the 1970’s. Our Lay Franciscan group will also be officially installed as a chapter on Oct 19th in the morning with a mass. On that day, all in the parish are invited to attend this mass and a time of fellowship following to learn more. Visit www.john23.sfousa.org.
- Charismatic Prayer Group has praise and worship, music, talks, testimonials, and intercessory prayer. group that has talks, music and intercessory prayer. They meet on Tuesdays in the chapel from 7 – 830pm. All are invited. For info contact Mela Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elizabeth Brownlee at email@example.com.
- Holy Family Movie Club Ministry: We watch a meaningful movie each month at the parish and then discuss the film together. and meet for lively discussion, friendship, and refreshments in rooms 12 & 13 on Sat. nites starting at 6:30pm. Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or go here for the current list of movies. www.holyfamilychurch.com/movie-night.html
- Celebrate Recovery is for anyone who is looking for a Christ-centered way to deal with an issue that is blocking us in our spiritual journey (food, internet, alcohol, attitudes, etc.) There is a men’s group that meets on Fridays (contact Ed at email@example.com.) For upcoming events go to:www.holyfamilychurch.com/celebrate-recovery.html
- The Bereavement Group, “Understanding Your Grief”: Meets every spring for a six-week program, and then monthly all year. If you’ld like to help, contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tessie at email@example.com. If you or someone you know would like to attend, contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Divorce Care is a program for those who have recently experienced a divorce or separation. Starts September 25th at 7pm, Classroom 17. For more info, Cyndi at email@example.com.